Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why after updating my Norton Antivirus, can I now not forward my emails. says ';error on page&qu

First of all...I couldn't download any attachments without it saying hasn't been scanned...may contain viruses. I was told to update my Norton and I did. Now, when I try to forward my emails with or without attachments I have a short little subject box and when I hit ''insert addresses from book'', it tells me that there is an error on page. What can I do about it?



Why after updating my Norton Antivirus, can I now not forward my emails. says ''error on page''?nortan



after you update your norton you need to restart your computer sometimes there are files that did not finish with the download and instill. once you do that then your email page will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment