Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Bitdefender 2008 installed, Should I have more antivirus etc. programs or will that do?

Hey I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2008 installed. Should I have any other programs for scanning for viruses, adaware, malware and if so what are some good ones. Is there one thats scans for 'The Lot' (viruses, malware, adaware, etc?



Thanks heaps



I have Bitdefender 2008 installed, Should I have more antivirus etc. programs or will that do?network



BitDefender Internet Security has everything to protect your computer (as do all other security suites), so you needn't get any other anti-virus, anti-spyware or firewall.



:)



By the way, you should never have more than one anti-virus or firewall on your computer as it can lead to major driver conflicts.



Just make sure that your BitDefender is active and updated all the time.



I have Bitdefender 2008 installed, Should I have more antivirus etc. programs or will that do?norton



Its OK, But you should have setup files of other Antiviruses or Spywares.



New viruses are coming on internet like Flood. It would be better to install other antiviruses but activate only one of them.



When you have time, de activate current antivirus %26 run the other one, Scan your entire Hard Disk, then come back to your default antivirus.



Recommended Free (Available on Net)



Antivirus AVJ Free Edition (http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/us/frt/...

No comments:

Post a Comment