Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have norton 2007, whenecer i start full system scan the computer restarts.Can anyone tell me whats

A blue screen appears and computer restarts suddenly and when completely boots up it shows that ur system has recovered from an serious error. I also reinstalled norton antivirus but it has the same problem. Please help me.



I have norton 2007, whenecer i start full system scan the computer restarts.Can anyone tell me whats the prob?virus



Norton. Remove it completely.



Try AVG free.



I have norton 2007, whenecer i start full system scan the computer restarts.Can anyone tell me whats the prob?anti virus



get rid of the stupid product even if you paid for it



It only job is to reassure you , slow your computer to a crawl while emptying your wallet



avg is fine



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



http://www.download.com/NOD32-Standard-V...
Try booting in Safe Mode by tapping or holding down the F8 key while the computer is starting up and then run a scan.



  • make sure a college coach
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment