Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I get virus in my system when i update my antivirus from my bsnl dial up connection?how to stop it?

after update my system scan reveals virus and no disk opens



I get virus in my system when i update my antivirus from my bsnl dial up connection?how to stop it?adware remover



It sounds like you may have one virus scanner that's calling the virus update from the other scanner a virus. You need to make sure you have only one virus scanner install ed at a time.



What happens is the update that you are trying to get contains the virus code that the scanner uses to detect viruses. But when your other scanner scans that update, it sees it as a virus because it contains virus code.



I get virus in my system when i update my antivirus from my bsnl dial up connection?how to stop it?antivirus protection



If the scan shows no infections then maybe all you have is ad aware .I would do on on line scan (second opinion)
dont stop that...when update is completed restart ur system and scan ur computer for virus.



u know that many virus launched in internet daily. so update is necessary for full protection..



  • make sure a college coach
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment