Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have spyware i think but cant get rid of it?

i got this spyware thing recently. at random moments, it will have pop ups and it is a custom notification on my toolbar on my desktop. its always flashing, tellin me i have a virus/spyware, when really, the virus/spyware i have is that notification thing. the pop ups tell me to buy their anti virus programs.



dont tell me to download antivirus/spyware remover software. thats one of the problems...



i already had norton antivirus, it has always worked, its up to date and renewed, its fine, its norton's best program but when i do full system scans with it, it says i have NO viruses/spyware when i obviously do because of the pop ups and notifications.



so...i download some other trustworthy scans and anti virus programs and they are the same thing! they tell me i have no viruses or spyware or threats. the two programs i downloaded are AVG and Lavasoft.



tell me how to get rid of this virus or spyware i have. but DONT TELL ME TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER ANTIVIRUS/VIRUS SCAN PROGRAM.



I have spyware i think but cant get rid of it?security



Is that advertising trying to sell you, one (or more) of these useless products? If it is one of these, then it is likely an infection called Smitfraud that is causing the phony warnings. It is scam advertising trying to swindle you. And a link to a free removal tool is down at the bottom.



AdwarePunisher,



AdwareSheriff,

No comments:

Post a Comment