Friday, August 20, 2010

I keep installing the norton antivirus from the yahoo protection center, but it doesnt work. Cana an

When i try clicking ''Scan now'' or ''Edit settings'' nothing happens at all.



I keep installing the norton antivirus from the yahoo protection center, but it doesnt work. Cana anyone help?best antivirus software



There is nothing wrong with Norton but it will not function if it is installed on top of a previous one or there will be a confliction. You must delete all and only have one.



I keep installing the norton antivirus from the yahoo protection center, but it doesnt work. Cana anyone help?firewall



i had the same problem with this bt bundled software , i think that i uninstalled it then reinstalled it then it worked as i recall but this was 6 months ago, good luck !!!
Why would you want to, Norton is crap!



Do your self a favour, uninstall Norton, download AVG, (it's free,) and turn Windows firewall back on, (Norton turns it off).



If you continue to use Norton you will end up with a virus, it's not reliable enough!
Norton Antivirus is the worst Virus Protection software in the universe. Yes, it gets the job done, but it makes your computer run incredibly slow. I recommend Spy Sweeper with Antivirus. It is cheaper and works much better!!



Hope this helps!
If I were you I'd stay away from anything Norton, it's a power hog! If you're simply looking for a virus scanner try Avast, it's free and easy on the system memory. If you want something more try NOD32, it has great spyware/virus protection, it's not free but one of the best.
In one stupid, insane moment, I downloaded Nortons a year ago. It never worked, was recommended to uninstall, and reinstall. At that time I wasn't on broadband, each time I downloaded, and then got the updates it was six hours each time for something that never worked and which completely messed up my computer. One year later, I am still getting bills to pay for it. A lot of people are recommending AVG as completely free. I like AVG but it is only free for a certain period that I can see and then you have to purchase. If I am incorrect in this please can someone advise me. I personally like Windows Live OneCare, but after using free trial find I cannot purchase online and even if I buy from pc shop, still need to activate online. I believe others have had this problem. However, it is well worth trying.
take it off it kills all machines



use avast instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment