Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone else had this problem with norton antivirus 2007? i wont get rid of it or buy something e

when i scan , it works fine but at a certain point it always gets stuck for many many hours at a time. its not the same point every time but it always gets stuck somewhere. how do i fix this? dont tell me to uninstall it or get something different. i payed good money for this and im very poor i cant afford to get rid of it.



Has anyone else had this problem with norton antivirus 2007? i wont get rid of it or buy something else !!!!!!vincent



I agree with yep_got.em. I personally love Norton products. I, too, have Norton 2007 for Vista on my computer, and it has never frozen on me except once. That was one out of 8 scans I've done. Perhaps it is your RAM. Upgrading to more RAM may resolve this issue.



Has anyone else had this problem with norton antivirus 2007? i wont get rid of it or buy something else !!!!!!adware remover



Norton causes more problems than it solves. Sorry, this isn't the answer you want: uninstall it and get something better and free, like Avast! Report It


add more ram it's not a norton defect. norton is the best there is.



  • make sure a college coach
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment