Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to remove a virus, but comp. crashes at the desktop, and I cant install an AntiVirus in Safe

Since my computer keeps on crashing, and I cant use System Restore, can I possibly install a Anti Virus program from when I turn on my computer? Such as running it off a CD-ROM and being able to install, and scan before reaching a desktop? Or scan in safe mode?



I want to remove a virus, but comp. crashes at the desktop, and I cant install an AntiVirus in Safe Mode. Helpanti virus protection



Viruses are getting so complex anymore that



I'll spend about 10 min on it, then just reload my damned operating system and be done with it.



I used to stay up till 2am fighting them. Now,



I just back everything I want up, reload, and



I'm up and running again in 30 min. or less.



I want to remove a virus, but comp. crashes at the desktop, and I cant install an AntiVirus in Safe Mode. Helpantivirus



Apparently you have missing Windows files and programs that make it impossible for your computer to operate.



You will need to do SystemRestore with the discs furnished with your computer to reinstall the missing files of Windows.
pull the hard drive and slave it into a computer that has updated antivirus then scan your drive
no man the virus becomes more complex and complex that u can't install antivirus . for me also it happend like that when i am got the activities of virus i tried to install the Norton Antivirus but it removed the Norton Antivirus when the just installation completed.And even i think it is not possible to install in safe mode because safe mode is built for only emergency purposes like fixing the Hardwares problem.Consult any computer repairs they have the solution or using internet in friends home consult customer care before it is try to become a huge complex virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment