Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer is being wrecked by a virus called b.exe- Help!?

Every time I start my PC, I get a message from Symantec Antivirus saying that it has detected a virus called 'b.exe.' But when I run a scan using Symantec or Spybot, I get no threats found. But that's not the part that worries me- what does worry me is that my PC is running extremely slow, the Task Manager is missing in action (ctrl alt delete, run command taskman all do nothing) and on top of it all, the free space on my hard drive has gone down from 50-something to 3.08 GB. Can I please get help on what the virus is, how to remove it, and how to get task manager and my free space back.



My computer is being wrecked by a virus called b.exe- Help!?auto protect



its actually a very small virus trying to tell you that u have a big virus that way you click on the tray,download the ''spyware remover'' that is actually spyware itself.when u install the program the virus grows fast.and i mean fast.so dont click on the tray.go to this:http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html...



oh very important....uninstall that **** thats not spybot.that is a WORM!!!! if u leave it long enough it will turn everything into a virus!! go to:http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/virus+pr...



download that and intall it...run it and destroy the virus.



and....kazzaa ur as good as new.....



My computer is being wrecked by a virus called b.exe- Help!?downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment