Friday, August 20, 2010

I am running a spybot sd scan - I need to know if I should delete the following..I dont want to stuf

First one was:



microsoft.windowssecuritycenter.firewa...



(and when expanded it had this)



HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsft\s... center\firewall disable notify!=dword:O



and another exactly the same, except instead of firewall it said antivirus.



SHould these be deleted?



I am running a spybot sd scan - I need to know if I should delete the following..I dont want to stuff it up?husqvarna



There is nothing to remove. It is just alerting you that your Windows Security Center is not alerting you as to the status of your firewall and your anti-virus programs.



''It is just an information.



Spybot-S%26D only wants to bring to your attention that ''someone'' disabled one or more notifications in the Windows Security Center, e.g. the notifications that your virus protection is not active or not up-to-date...''



More at:



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/4...



I am running a spybot sd scan - I need to know if I should delete the following..I dont want to stuff it up?microsoft office



NO
You've specified that you have a anti-virus program you manage yourself and that you're not using Windows Firewall. You can most likely OK these, but you'll turn back on Firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment