Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cancel McAffee virus scan subscription?

My computer crashed and I haven't been using their product because I switched to Norton Antivirus. I have been using their online subscription and foolishly signed so it automatically renews every year. I checked their website and couldn't find a way to cancel. Please tell me a way to cancel it.



How to cancel McAffee virus scan subscription?computer



first remove that program, and then call them and tell them to cancell your subscription.



How to cancel McAffee virus scan subscription?free spyware



remove the program from your computer
Uninstall all (I mean all)anti-virus and install norton again.



This issue hapens when anonymous virus company is being install into your comp.
Call their toll free #
uninstall mcafee



  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment