Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How reliable would you consider AVG Free antivirus programs?

I've seen in more than one article that it is a good one, plus the computer nerd at my work also recommends it.



I have used it since my Norton's ran out this past fall. I frequently update it and run manual, as well as, scheduled scans. I can't remember it ever saying it has detected anything.



I'm wary of those results because I surf alot and open up lots of sites that are new to me. It just seems like I should have had something detected!



How reliable would you consider AVG Free antivirus programs?norton ghost



I've used it for years...works great. No need to waste money on McAffe or Norton.



How reliable would you consider AVG Free antivirus programs?software



it works great, better than norton and mccafee ( any many reviews will back this one up ), heard alot of avast but have never run it
aVast is free for home use and is a very stable, secure program. I have had a bit of trouble with it on a server setup but the desktop engine is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment