Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have IE 7-from yesterday I am geting a message - compuer is infected-scan by spywarequake.?

IE 7 has spyware scanner. I am unable to remove warning message in the task bar. I have symantec antivirus updated and windows security center with firewall and automatic updates are on. Please suggest me how to remove the message from the task bar. I have scaned the whole computer with antivirus and IE 7 spyware scaner. Both the scaners has shown no threats.



I have IE 7-from yesterday I am geting a message - compuer is infected-scan by spywarequake.?vista



Systems Affected: Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows XP



The following instructions pertain to all Symantec antivirus products that support security risk detection.



Update the definitions.



Uninstall the security risk.



Run the scan.



Delete any values added to the registry.



For specific details on each of these steps, read the following instructions.



1. To update the definitions



To obtain the most recent definitions, start your Symantec program and run LiveUpdate.



2. To uninstall the security risk



This security risk includes an uninstallation applet. In order to uninstall this security risk, complete the following instructions:



Click Start %26gt; Settings %26gt; Control Panel or Start %26gt; Control Panel (this varies with the operating system).



In the Control Panel window, double-click Add/Remove Programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment