Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I downloaded messenger and toolbar but I lost my mail toolbar with my norton antivirus button how ca

cannot find my norton antispywar scan and removal since downloading messenger and its toolbar.



I downloaded messenger and toolbar but I lost my mail toolbar with my norton antivirus button how can I run itariel



might have to reload tool bar



i did



it is probally in drop down boxes on tool bar



TOOL BAR ADD ONS POP UP BLOCKER



if you have loaded yahoo tool bar



if not load it



http://www.yahoo.com



choose my yahoo



go to the t section



choose tool bar



download it



OR



if you have it or any tool bars



right click on a grey open area at top of screen



you can choose what you want up there



----------------------------



I downloaded messenger and toolbar but I lost my mail toolbar with my norton antivirus button how can I run itcomputers



It's often Antivirus programs don't work very well and viruses slips through. This is not the case with Norton. Definately try it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment