Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus...................

I get that error message pop up, what can I do to fix it?? I dont have any viruses or anything I scanned for times already.



Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus...................?noton



It probably is a virus (trojan horse)and Norton didn't pick it up. You'll have to get a separate spyware remover like Ad-Aware and run that.



Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus...................?stinger



probable the peoblem is from windows DLL files reinstall windows without formating it will fix it BUT DON'T FORMAT so you don't lose files
what you should do about it is to get rid of norton AV! the only program they do well making these days is norton system works, which comes with its own AV, btw. but noton is nothing but trouble. i used to love it, but dropped it in 2001 after it took my $ on a tech call and never resolved THEIR OWN PROBLEM, nothing that i did wrong! i got to the point that i thought they write their own viri, just to get you to have to pay them.



mcafee was great for a while too. then THEY TOO decided to write different code and now they are not even worth stripping off and reinstalling on my wins xp machine anymore. 3x was enough! it takes a lot of time to properly remove a combined personal firewall and AV, plus spamkillers. error messages crop up that when you call MS, they tell you it is related to an AV program

No comments:

Post a Comment