Sunday, August 15, 2010

Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus.................?

I get that error message pop up, what can I do to fix it?? I dont have any viruses or anything I scanned for times already.



Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus.................?panda



You must uninstall Norton. That did the same kind of things to me, so I got rid of it by UNINSTALLING, not just deleting. Then I got 3 really good FREE security programs that keep the PC clean, without all those annoying error things. I have (1) AVG Free Edition 7.5 anti-virus, set to get updates on start up + I do a full scan each week (2) SpyBot Search %26 Destroy 1.4 anti-spyware, which is very good. (3) Since the free version of AVG has no Firewall, I got(FREE) Windows Defender from Windows Market Place's security section, I have it set to up-date in the night on auto. These 3 have worked great, as long as I update %26 scan on regular basis, otherwise your PC will not recognize any new threats.



Send error report problems: Every time I open some programs like norton antivirus.................?suzuki



To disable the annoying error reporting in Windows XP do the following:



Right click my computer...select properties...then click the advanced tab. Next, click the error reporting button and you will see a section where you can finally check to disable error reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment