Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is or where would I find my Un-installation Password for my Symantec Antivirus 10.0?

I have Symantec, but I got some kind of virus this morning and I keep getting all kinds of crazy pop ups and redirected to different pages(i have a pop up blocker and it soesn't seem to help all of a sudden)



I ran a scan and this Symantec.ISpyware popped up as being currupted, I Quarantined and deleted it and my com p. is STILL going crazy and taking me with it.



So I went %26 spent $50 on Norton and now I'm trying to install it, but it wants me to uninstall the other one first and I tried to do that then it asked for a password. I'm going crazy here people!!!



Any suggestions?



What is or where would I find my Un-installation Password for my Symantec Antivirus 10.0?aurora



HAVE YOU TRIED SYMANTEC'S ONLINE PRODUCT SUPPORT...LOOK FOR TELEPHONE/EMAIL CONTACT INFO...



I USED TO BUY SYMANTEC SOFTWARE, BUT ''NOT ANY MORE...!!!''



I GOT TIRED OF THE SOFWARE FAILURES AND



I NOW USE AVG ANTIVIRUS ''FREE VERSION'' AND LAVASOFT AD-WARE REMOVER ''FREE VERSION''...



THESE HAVE REMOVED UNWANTED VIRUSES/TROJANS %26 SPYWARE ALONG WITH MICROSOFT ''DEFENDER''..



What is or where would I find my Un-installation Password for my Symantec Antivirus 10.0?download



Norton is made my Symantec...



$50 you wasted, mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment