Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't get my norton antivirus to run,get message up saying Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual f

everytime i try to get norton to scan, i get a message up, microsoft visual c ++runtime library



Runtime Error!



Program:c:\Program Files\common Files\Symantec Shared\N MAIN-EXE



R6025



-pure virtual function call



could someone explains what this means to me, thank you



I can't get my norton antivirus to run,get message up saying Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function callfree antivirus download



OK heres the story



Norton is a reseource hog, and will slow your pc down. If you can stick with this until your licence runs out you should uninstall norton and the reinstall it, using there unisntall program.



http://www.phx-web.co.uk/forum/index.php...



If you want a new virus scanner get AVG (free for personal use ) as it is a much better scanner and doenst cause so many problems on your system.



I can't get my norton antivirus to run,get message up saying Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function callinternet security



I had a similar problem just ended up unstalling the the whole programme and went for McAfee.
Norton give lot of problems
Please tell the windows version everytime you ask a question, and also the version of the software you are using.



Anyway in this case, if you happen to possess a cd for the norton antivirus, then go to control panel %26gt; add remove programs

No comments:

Post a Comment