Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm having problems with Norton Antivirus - what should I try next?

My computer is running really slowly, Norton AV (2004) keeps turning off and Live Update doesn't work anymore. I'm afraid I have a virus or spyware. I have always kept Norton AV and Spybot up to date with regular scans. But, since these problems started, I installed and ran AVG and AVG antispyware with no results. I was going to just uninstall Norton and go with AVG, but it doesn't show up in my Add or Remove Programs list. The Norton error messages are popping up every 5 minutes and driving me NUTS!! The symantec website is no help. What should I try next?



I'm having problems with Norton Antivirus - what should I try next?norton antivirus 2007



To completely remove Norton products (which MUST be removed completely before installing any other A-V, such as your AVG.)



Download and run the Norton Removal Tool from the Norton / Symantec website.



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



I'm having problems with Norton Antivirus - what should I try next?product key



Download a free trial of Kaspersky, it will give you the option to Uninstall Norton's during it's installation.



The top rated Antivirus/Spyware suite by those who test antivirus programs (av-comparitives, virus.gr, etc) is Kaspersky



  • make sure a college coach
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment