Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I have this XP Antivirus 2008 remove from my computer?

It says I need to have some potential malware, spyware removed. And offers to scan but I need to buy the program in order to have the trojans and viruses remove. How can I remove this?



How can I have this XP Antivirus 2008 remove from my computer?hijackthis



Same solution as your other issue...RogueRemover:



http://www.malwarebytes.org/roguenet.php...



How can I have this XP Antivirus 2008 remove from my computer?malware



Go to Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs.
that is malware. i have been removing this off of computers all week. i used a scanner in combination with this... http://www.windowsvistaplace.com/xp-anti...



go out and buy a copy of nav08 and download spybot they will get your far
OMG, this happened to my family computer yesterday! My mom was so freaked out with the adult Ads that were icons on the desktop! LOL. Funny, but horrible.



XP Antivirus 2008 offered (and acted like my computer trying to warn me) that my computer detected ''malware'' and by downloading it, I could get rid of 24 viruses detected. My mom tried to download it, but then I remembered that I purchased my own Spyware and decided I would use it instead.



First off, the XP Antivirus 2008 had an unknown publisher. It glued itself to the small icons that are on my task bar and said, ''Click 'baloon' to see results.'' (Something like that.) They misspelled words in the description of the virus. They didn't capitalize things. THATS WHEN I KNEW IT WAS part of the VIRUS!



Therefore, this virus has taken over my computer acting like my Windows Explorer. I'm trying to get rid of it. I guess I'll try to remove programs in the add/remove programs icon? I hope my spyware is deleting everything it detected but, my computer froze a bit. SUCKS!



Does anyone know about the virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment