Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got a virus from my school network and it shut down my Norton Antivirus.?

it now says it can't open the scan engine and it needs to be reinstalled, but I don't have the install disc. What should I do?



I got a virus from my school network and it shut down my Norton Antivirus.?avast



Consider your ''school network a blessing for you that it shut down Norton Antivirus. Norton antivirus or antispyware is the very worse junk on the market.



Never known Nortons to find any trojans, spyware, viruses or malware other then cause conflict %26 hog your RAM.



If you think you have problems now, try and remove Nortons from the add/remove. It will remove, and you will be left with over 300 fragments glued to the majority of your files and fragments hidden all over your system. Nortons just loves to punish people who remove their program.



You are going to have one h'ell of a time trying to get these fragments out. You can go to start, run, type in: c://program files and look into program files and find ''Symantec''. Try and delete and the file will say ''unable to delete as being used by another file''. Same if you go to start, searc, search for files, and type in ''Symantec'' or ''Norton'', most of the files when they come of after system scan, will not allow you to delete.



I don't use Nortons. My engineer installed it by error as I have my own antivirus from Beijing, China. Took two months to get rid of the fragments. (After I removed ''Nortons Suite''.



  • make sure a college coach
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment